Todd started graveyards last night. They suck!!! Everyone misses him. I feel overwhelmed without him sometimes. He is such an awesome Dad. He helps with everything from changing diapers to fixing dinner ( everything except for laundry ). He is remarkable with the kids. He understands them and adores them. He helps me understand boys. Stinky Boys. Just kidding, I love my boys. I don't always understand why they do some of the gross things they do, so he helps . Anyway, shift work does suck and we miss Daddy, but Tuesday will be here soon and we will have him all to ourselves for a few days. Yahoo......
Friday, February 1, 2008
Todd is on Graveyards
Todd started graveyards last night. They suck!!! Everyone misses him. I feel overwhelmed without him sometimes. He is such an awesome Dad. He helps with everything from changing diapers to fixing dinner ( everything except for laundry ). He is remarkable with the kids. He understands them and adores them. He helps me understand boys. Stinky Boys. Just kidding, I love my boys. I don't always understand why they do some of the gross things they do, so he helps . Anyway, shift work does suck and we miss Daddy, but Tuesday will be here soon and we will have him all to ourselves for a few days. Yahoo......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He seems to be a super great guy
Post a Comment