Christmas Tag
Rules:
You must list 10 material things that you want for Christmas...No World Peace Crap!
1. A Nikon D80 (or better yet, a D300 ...yeah right.)
2. An Amazon Kindle
3. A digital scrapbooking program (for dummies).
4. My own personal Martha Stewart.
5. A family (tropical) vacation, where money is not an object, along with an on-demand Nanny.
6. A completely finished basement, furniture, big screen and all.
7. A day of shopping, just Todd and I, with a reliable babysitter at home, actually taking care of my kids, no texting, talking on the phone or friends.
8. A new set of kitchen knives (mine suck!)
9. A new (or fixed, the red ring of death has appeared) XBOX 360 for Todd and my boys.
10. A fancy schmancy, up to date, big enough for growing boys, kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry the D80 will not be the popular camera soon then it will be cheaper! When I bought my Canon XTi it was top of the line now I look at how cheap it is all the time!
Post a Comment