Sunday, May 31, 2009

Adam's 8th Birthday

 My sweet little Adam turned 8 on Friday. I cannot express to you how much I love this little man. When he was born, he was the most snuggly round little man. At 8lb. 12oz. and 21inches long he was an adorable baby. He has always had the most beautiful, expressive eyes, a curious, free spirited nature. And a love for his family. I remember when I had him, I was worried about not loving him as much as I loved Spencer, but from the moment I held him in my arms, I knew that he had me wrapped around those tiny little fingers as much as Spencer did. He is a joy. Everyday he says something that cracks us up. I love that he is so imaginative and witty. He brings joy to me everyday. I adore this little man. He fills our family with color and lots of laughter.
 Anway, for his birthday this year, he really only asked for two things, Halo figures and Halo Wars. Todd and I thought it would be fun to set some of the Halo wars up on his cake, like a battle. The rest we wrapped and
 gave the rest of them to him as a gift. He also got Halo Wars for the Xbox. Man, he was an excited little man. He also got a castle Lego set and a lot of money. In fact he got enough money to buy himself a DS game and a wolverine glove. So, all in all, I think being 8 totally rocks. Happy Birthday to the sweetest little 8 year old I know :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's been a while since I've read your blog {guilty face}! I guess I didn't realize that Adam and Lowell's birthdays were so close!

Happy birthday Adam! You're my favorite Adam EVER!!