Writing a letter for my Spencer's time capsule has just about emotionally kicked my ass. I can't even imagine my sweet little man as a senior. I just pushed his big head out, nursed him, potty trained him, snuggled him when he got his tonsils out, cried when he went to Kindergarten, hugged him when his loved ones died, smiled when he got the same teacher for 4th grade that I had in 5th grade. I'm afraid to blink:( Because, all I did this last 11 years was blink and he is now in forth grade....And such a wonderful boy. Another 8 years is going to go even quicker and I just want to enjoy every minute with him.... Before I blink again and he is leaving for Harvard.Thursday, May 28, 2009
Letter to Spencer
Writing a letter for my Spencer's time capsule has just about emotionally kicked my ass. I can't even imagine my sweet little man as a senior. I just pushed his big head out, nursed him, potty trained him, snuggled him when he got his tonsils out, cried when he went to Kindergarten, hugged him when his loved ones died, smiled when he got the same teacher for 4th grade that I had in 5th grade. I'm afraid to blink:( Because, all I did this last 11 years was blink and he is now in forth grade....And such a wonderful boy. Another 8 years is going to go even quicker and I just want to enjoy every minute with him.... Before I blink again and he is leaving for Harvard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment