
Miss Lil' had preschool graduation the other night. Well, it is kind of an end of the year celebration for the preschoolers, because even if the kids aren't 'graduating' to Kindergarten, they still get to dress up and put on cute hats and 'graduate'. It's so stinkin' cute. Miss Holly hands out a little scrapbook with things the kids did throughout the year, the preschoolers sing a few songs and then we eat cookies. It's so fun for the kids and for the parents. I can't believe how many kids Holly teaches and has also taught through out the community. So many little ones know and love her. All 3 of my older kids have had her for a teacher and just love her. Lily thinks she's pretty fabulous. Lil' loves her so much so, that she will invite herself over to Miss Holly's for a

sleep over. It's just adorable. We hope that Miss Holly enjoys her summer off and we look forward to Lily's last year with her next year before she enters Kindergarten :(

Anyway, after graduation, we headed out to Adam's game, where the kids played and played. It was so fun for the kiddo's. I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful big brother Spencer is. He is the best. I just don't know what I would do with out him. I asked him to play with Lily for a little while so I could watch Adam, and he did, without hestitation. Everytime I looked up, he was hanging out with her (even if his his friends were around to.) I love that little man. I think I might keep him:)

I had to take a quick picture of Lil' at the top of the jungle gym, she was striking a pose, imagine that;) She just loves the park and having her picture taken. Anyway, Lily was adorable, the kids at preschool graduation were adorable, Holly is wonderful and Spencer rocks. I think I am one blessed and happy Mommy.
1 comment:
I am sure my mom would love the sleepover, she needs some adopted grandkids closer since ours are a couple hours anyway ;).
Post a Comment