Monday, May 25, 2009

Spencer's Ag Field Trip

 Spencer got to go on an Ag field trip a few weeks ago. Todd got to go with him. Spencer got to learn ATV saftey, how to make butter, power line saftey, how cattle are hauled and many other 'farmy' type things. I think Spencer was a little bored, up until the time that the kids got to hold some baby animals. That's when the fun really started.
 He didn't mind holding the baby duck, but he really loved the bunny. Look at that beautiful smile on his face. He just loved that bunny. As soon as he got home and told me all about it. I love that he enjoyed the animals so much. Anyway, judging from that big ol' honkin' smile on his face, I think although he was bored part of the time, he had a pretty good time holding a bunny on his field trip.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

ummmm MaShayla just told me that it's a goose not a duck! LOL Had to give you crap! HEE HEE!! But seriously! Spencer is like the cutest kid ever!! And I love that he is such a good friend MaShayla!!