Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Jacie

 Todd and I are a great-great Uncle and Aunt. Baby Jacie, who is Todd's sister Ruth's, Great Grandbaby. Todd's niece Janice (Valerie's sister) is Jacie's Grandma. Anyway, Janice and I
 hosted a baby shower for sweet baby Jacie and Jacie's Mommy Katheran. It was fun to have family all around, holding the new baby, kissing on her and eating some yummy food. We also played a mean game of baby Bingo. And Katheran won. I think after having a baby, every Mommy should get to win some Bingo :) And isn't Val so cute with this sweet baby. I think she might love her. O' and you should see Janice. She's just glowing. Walking around with a smile on her face all the time. I think being a Grandma suits her well. Babies are wonderfully adorable.
 And I just have to tell you about how much my sweet Sara loved that baby. She was so attentive and gentle with her. Just kissing on her. Man, she loved her. Janice let Sara hold Jacie for a minute. And Sara got really
 serious. Just looked at the baby and felt her legs and looked at her feet. It was the sweetest thing ever. It was so fun get together and celebrate this new addition to our family. I think sweet baby Jacie is a hit with all of us :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: