So, another update on my little man. We went to Lagoon on Saturday for Lily's dance competition. (I will blog on that very soon :) The weather was yucky. It was rainy and cold the entire time we were there and we were soaking wet. Well, when we left, Adam started coughing. I thought it wasn't a big deal. We'll just keep an eye on it. Sunday, he seemed to be a little worse, but not to bad, but I went ahead and started his breathing treatments. Monday he seemed even worse, so I kept him home from school. I was consistent with his breathing treatments and he was still not improving so I called his pediatrician. She told me to keep giving him his breathing treatments, and if he didn't improve by Wednesday, I need to call and get him in. Yesterday, I let him go to school. But at lunch time I got a call from the school nurse that he was having a hard time with his coughing and needed another breathing treatments. So the girls and I loaded up and went to the school and gave him another breathing treatment. Then, last night was rough on him, so this morning I called and got him into see the Doctor. She said his lungs sounded really wheezy and he needed to be on Prednisone and a long lasting inhaler and a rescue inhaler, plus we needed to be more vigalent with his allergy medication. So, hopefully he will be back to his busy self in no time.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
An Update on Adam
So, another update on my little man. We went to Lagoon on Saturday for Lily's dance competition. (I will blog on that very soon :) The weather was yucky. It was rainy and cold the entire time we were there and we were soaking wet. Well, when we left, Adam started coughing. I thought it wasn't a big deal. We'll just keep an eye on it. Sunday, he seemed to be a little worse, but not to bad, but I went ahead and started his breathing treatments. Monday he seemed even worse, so I kept him home from school. I was consistent with his breathing treatments and he was still not improving so I called his pediatrician. She told me to keep giving him his breathing treatments, and if he didn't improve by Wednesday, I need to call and get him in. Yesterday, I let him go to school. But at lunch time I got a call from the school nurse that he was having a hard time with his coughing and needed another breathing treatments. So the girls and I loaded up and went to the school and gave him another breathing treatment. Then, last night was rough on him, so this morning I called and got him into see the Doctor. She said his lungs sounded really wheezy and he needed to be on Prednisone and a long lasting inhaler and a rescue inhaler, plus we needed to be more vigalent with his allergy medication. So, hopefully he will be back to his busy self in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment