Monday, February 11, 2008

Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert

I absolutely love Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. I think they are so funny. Stephen Colbert is the funniest 'dumb' guy I have ever seen. He's a 'republican' and is constantly trying to get his 'political' views across. He is also very into himself. I laugh so hard when he 'interviews' people. He turn's around everything that was said into what he thinks he heard. Jon Stewart says the funniest things and never takes himself serious. He has his serious moments however. He has talked about Blackwater, the wars, ect...But they both make politics hysterical. George Bush is the topic of a lot of their jokes. Stephen Colbert 'loves' George Bush and Jon Stewart thinks George Bush is an idiot. It cracks me up. These two comic geniuses are the way I love to end my night.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You know what's interesting about your comment about Stephen Colbert turning everything around into what he thinks he's heard? Everyone does it, they just don't admit it!! That's what makes it so funny!!