Monday, March 24, 2008

Adam the Super Brother

 Today was a busy day. Todd got up early this morning and ran his Dad to Evanston. Adam and Spencer wanted to ride over with him. The new 'burb' has an awesome DVD player, complete with wireless headphones, so they can watch a movie while Todd listens to the XM comedy station. This works out great because the station that Todd likes is not PG. Anyway, Todd went to Evanston, then came came back home, loaded the girls and I up and we headed back to Evanston. We needed to get plates and pay the sales tax on the 'burb'. (OUCH!) Plus we needed some things from Walmart. And we had to do all of this before noon when Norm was finished with dialysis. Mission accomplished! We got it all don't with about 2 minutes to spare.
 Sara had a few firsts today. She had her first biter biscuit. She absolutely loved it. She also tasted sweet potatoes and promptly spit them out. She is also trying her hardest to crawl. I so don't want her to do that yet. I know, I can't keep her a newborn forever, but I didn't want her to do this yet. O well, What can you do?!?!?!
 Adam was a big helper with Sara tonight. While I was trying to get dinner on the table he played with her. She was giggling and having a great time. She lights up when her siblings are around. Spencer is the most careful, responsible and reliable, Lily loves to sing and dance for her. Adam just wants to play with her and make her happy. I love to see how each of them bond with her.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy (belated) half year birthday to your little one! It goes by too fast, eh? Your littles are adorable. I wonder what I did and how I had a baby without Sabryna, do you wonder what you did without your older kids?
Glad you had a good Easter!
xo