
Tuesdays are my catch up day. I have a crap load of laundry and ironing to do. There is cleaning of all sorts going on. And my least favorite thing, paying the bills. That stinks. But I'm grateful Todd has a job to pay the bills. Anyway, the last few weeks have been chaotic. With Ruth's passing, having family over, Sara's immuntizations, and making sure Todd's Dad is taken care of, I've fallen behind. So today, armed with a pot of coffee, I'm going to accomplish everything on my list. My house will be cleaned, a healthy dinner will be cooked and bills will be paid. O' yeah, and my boys will be picked up from school and my girls will be feed and played with and I will enjoy a few moments with Todd before he heads off to Graveyards. There are lots of goals to accomplish today. The pot of coffee is half empty ( or half full, however you think of it ) and with the immortal words of SpongeBob, I'M READY.
2 comments:
I love to visit your blog for positive reinforcement. When I need a little pick me up I come there just to feel of your energy and then I get inspired and a little energetic myself!
I think you need to put those two girls to work with some of those chores!
Post a Comment