Monday, March 17, 2008

Sara, Norm and Biffing It

 My sweet ltittle Sara has had a nasty cold for about 6 days. Her first one, I guess I'm lucky. She has had a really stuffy nose and a cough. Sometimes the cough sounds terrible and other times not at all. She's still eating and playing well. So I guess I shouldn't worry. Anyway, I want her to get better soon.

Norm came home from the hospital yesterday. Todd says he seems worse today than yesterday. I worry about him. Poor guy. Todd is exhausted and has so much on his mind. It's so hard seeing someone you love start to fail. (I'm not saying he's dieing tomorrow but he's not in good shape.) So anyway, hopefully things will go well and Norm will start felling better.

So, I biffed it on the ice at Lily's preschool today. And I biffed it last week there also. I'm feeling like I have a sore back, butt, ankles, and most of all ego. It's funny, cuz when you fall, you look around to see who was watching, and try to get up and move as quick as possible so, in your mind, for 10 seconds you might be invisible. But it's more like your face turns so red, you WISH you were invisible. Funny stuff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: