Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Suburban
So, we decided to trade the minivan off. We had a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with 95,000 miles on it. We loved our van, but it was getting squishy. ( I swear my kids won't stop growing.) It also started to make weird noises. So after calling everywhere in a 120 mile radius, we found a 2007 Suburban. Yes, a Suburban. It's got all the gadgets with it. ( Navigation system in case we get lost, living in the middle of no where, XM radio, and a DVD player.) I can't believe how much we love it. It gets better millage than our van did. It's amazing. Everyone fits now with room to spare. Todd is calling it the Yettie or the Albino Wookie. We love it. Woo-Hoo for DVD players.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no...you got the assualt vehicle!
Remember our old suburban 'True Blue'?
Congrats!
The ol' Toyota 4Runner is still giving me trouble, goes back in the shop on Monday. I love it, but I think the time is coming...
Also, I hope that navigation comes in handy for you on your way to say...the school or Benedicts.
Post a Comment