Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shaky Spencer

I swear, when one kid starts feeling better, another one gets sick. Spencer called me from school today and told me he was shaking really bad. So I went to the school and got him. When I arrived, he was really shaky, pale and seemed weak. When I got him home he started to feel better, but he is still shaky. He doesn't have a fever or a sore throat. Nor does his appetite seem effected by a tummy ache. So for the most part he is just shaky and weak. Spring break starts tomorrow afternoon, hopefully we'll all get feeling better and there will be no more sickies for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.. poor boy. I am sorry you are dealing with sickies. It is never fun. I almost would rather get it than to have the kids or hubby be sick.