Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zoe's Here

 On Monday our whole family loaded up and headed to Ogden, UT to get mine and Todd's great-niece, Zoe. We met Zoe's Mom, Manda and Aunt Malynda in a little town north of Ogden called Willard. Spencer's only request for his birthday was to have Zoe here. So Manda and I emailed back and forth until we could decide on a day and time to meet, and TADA, Zoe is here for the week. Spencer and Zoe 'met' when Ruth passed away and they just clicked. Manda and I joked that if they were ever in a class together, they would 'actually' the teacher to death. (They are both major smarty pants.) Anyway, Spencer had a baseball game. So the whole famn damily went to the park to watch. While Todd and I were watching the game, Zoe, Adam and Lily were playing at the park. All of a sudden I hear Lily yell "Zoe's BLEEDING!!!!" (Lily was scared to death, she thought Zoe was dieing. She hates blood.) Zoe had smacked into a pole and got a bloody nose and a black eye, on her second day hanging out with our family. She handled the crash quit well, but I still felt bad.
Anyway, we are all excited for Spencer's birthday tomorrow and Lily's birthday on Saturday. We are also heading to Lagoon on Tuesday. It'll be fun. Spencer and Zoe get a whole week together. What could be better for your birthday.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: