1: If you're being extremely quiet whats it mean?
I'm uncomfortable or mad
2: If someone hit you, what would you do?
Be totally shocked and probably do nothing
3: Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
Yes, I don't think I've ever told anyone about it.
4: Are you drifting away from someone you were close to?
Nope
5: Last time you were confused?
Like, 10 minutes ago
6: Rent a movie or go to movies?
Rent, I have for kids, it's to hard to go to the movie
7: Been to Germany?
No, but I would love to go someday
8: What is wonderful?
My family and chocolate
9: The person you're in love with moves across the world, what do you do?
Well, go with him, of course
10: If you could change your eye color would you?
Nope, they are just like my Dad's
11: Ever kissed anyone on your top 8 on myspace?
Abso-freakin-lutely
12: What is the biggest secret you know about your best friend ?
I'll never tell
13: Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I have spare time?
14: Have you ever copied things from one conversation to another?
No, I'm a total nerd!
15: Ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter k?
It's possible
16: Last person you told a secret to?
Todd
17: Status of you and the person you last sent a text to you?
We are very married
18: Status of you and the person you last talked to on the phone?
My fabulous niece Val
19: Favorite song at the moment?
Sexy Back, always. But I love the new Rihanna song
20: Ever made someone cry?
Unfortunately
21: Things you're looking forward to in the next 2 weeks?
Spencer and Lily's Birthday's
22: Who is your favorite band?
Korn
23: Thought your cousin was hot?
nasty
24: Shared a bed with someone else?
A few people
25: Whats irritating you right now?
My MIL and the fact that there are never enough days in the week
26: Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
Absolutely
27: What are you doing tonight?
Watching Todd play Halo
28: Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you?
I don't know. I hope I never have to deal with it
29: Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Nasty
30: When was the last time you cried?
This morning when I watched a special about Tim Russert
31: What are you wearing?
night gown, duh!
32: Who would be the first person to know if you got pregnant?
Ummm.... Well me and then probably Todd and then Todd's Doctor when he has a heart attack.
33: Something you just don't understand?
There are just to many things to name.
34: Who is the last person you were in a car with?
Lily and Sara
35: Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment