Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sara Big and Tall

 My sweet little Sara is officially pulling herself up. She was learning before we left for Seattle and while we were there she was practicing on Pat's stairs. When we returned home she has been consistant. Whenever she is near furniture or near one of her brothers when they are sitting on the floor, she pulls herself up. She also held onto the coffee table and the couch and 'cruised' between the two. I'm not ready to have her cruising around everything. Sara has also been dancing when I sing to her or she hears songs on the radio or TV. She looks like one of the bobble head dolls. So stinkin' cute.

So, the last few days I have been so grouchy. I don't really have an excuse as to why I've been a total bitch. Just happens I guess. The weather has been gray and crappy, so the kids have had cabin fever (as have I), Todd is on graveyards, my good friend Nicolle is moving a little sooner than expected, so that might be it or a combination of a few of those things, who knows. My poor children and husband.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: