Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Things Come in Three's

3 Joys:
1. My family. That is a given, I guess, but I adore each and everyone of them. Todd is adorable. He is irritating and funny, rolled into one. Spencer is witty and smart. Adam is hilarious and squishy. Lily is beautiful and loving. My little Sara is sweet and curious. I adore them all so very much. Nothing in life brings you joy like having a family.
2. Blogging. I enjoy blogging and writing. I know my grammar kind of sucks but I write like I talk. I really enjoy bragging and/or bitching about my life as a Mom.
3. Music. I love music. I love a little bit of everything. I grew up listening to Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton along with George Strait and Van Halen. Michael Jackson was my first real musical addiction, then Bon Jovi, and in middle school I was obsessed with NKOTB. In high school I fell in love with Garth Brooks and Metallica. And then came my true love in music, hard rock. I loved Nirvana. I vividly remember the day I heard that Kirk Cobain was dead. I love most of the music that is on the radio now, and continue to find new artists that I think are great.

3 Fears
1. I am scared to death of my immediate family being taken away from me, whether through death or another means. It bad enough that I'm afraid to go anywhere without them or let them go somewhere without me. Can you say OCD!!!
2. Spiders. They are sick, gross, disgusting little creepy crawly things. When have an infestation of Hobo spiders in our garage (we're in the process of massive spraying.) When I saw one fall from the garage door to the floor, I almost had a heart attack. That sucker was huge, I've never seen anything that big out side of a pet store.
3. Not being around to enjoy my Grandkids.

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Flip-Flops. Need I say more?
2. Babies, I keep collecting them.
3. Recently, I started to love photography. I try to have my camera with me all the time, but I sometimes forget.

3 Goals
1. Rid myself of my abandonment issues.
2. Be more mindful of mine and my families health.
3. Inner peace.

No comments: