
Today was Spencer's 10th birthday! I can't believe how fast his childhood is going. I remember when he was born, how sweet he was. And how much I wanted him. I was completely comfortable and confident in my new role as Mom. Spencer was a beautiful baby. He had a mound of hair, the roundest little face and his Grandpa Bates' hands. I was head-over-heels in love with him and I still am. Spencer has grown into a wonderful young man. He's smart and witty. He understands how different people are and respects (most) boundaries. He's a huge help around the house. He loves his siblings and only torments them occasionally. I adore this little man. I think he's a whole lot of wonderful. I am thankful everyday that he is mine.

Anyway, we had a great day. We were mostly just hanging out. The kids played on the tramp and in the sprinklers and sometimes combined the two. Spencer got a few video games and we are going to go to Lagoon. Having Zoe here makes his birthday pretty great. Happy Birthday to my sweet little man. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment