I am... a little overwhelmed, so tired & very content
I know... that a newborn baby is the absolute best thing on earth
I love it when... my kids laugh
I am known for...probably many things, hopefully positive
People think I am a little... round and happy
I wish I never... No regrets, right?!
My friends wish... I would not be so obsessive with my kids
My favorite place to shop is...Anywhere without the kids
My favorite place to hang out is... at home in my nightgown
My favorite band is... Korn, Godsmack, Seether & Justin Timberlake
Last time I got in trouble... It depends on who you ask!
My family... Is the most wonderful, irritating thing in the world!
If you met my Uncle... You would think they weren't related to me. (except Gary)
I get embarrassed when...I am complimented
I want to get married...on the beach in Hawaii (When Todd and I renew our vows)
My favorite food is... I can't even begin to narrow it down
I would like to have....inner peace and happiness
I don't mind sharing...my coffee:)
If I won the lottery I would... retire to Hawaii
I think Obama is ... the most promising person for America's future (I adore him)
I love it when people... are genuine and happy
I've learned that... there are so many more things to learn and that my kids teach me something new everyday
People love me because...I'm fabulous?!?!
I would kill someone if... they EVER hurt my kids
I think God... is absolutely fabulous
When I am mad...I scream and yell
When I am sad... I want to crawl into a shell
My best friend... Is as fabulous as her best friend;)
When I die...I want a big ol' honkin' luau, margarita's with lots of music (Sexy Back and Amazing Grace is a must)
What I love most is...My Family
My life is...blessed
If I could change...I would work on soooo many things
I need a...vacation with a nanny and a personal chef
My favorite Movie is... Brokeback Mountain, Sense and Sensibility, & Dumb and Dumber
I don't deserve...disrespect
I wish I could make money doing...being CEO of Bates INC.
My job... is CEO of Bates INC
School is... fabulous, (we love school at our house)
I think the government should... change so many things
If more people thought like me the world would... be more tolerant
I think the war... is pointless and sends the wrong message to the rest of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment