Sunday, June 22, 2008

Isn't She Lovely

 Sweet little Sara Bear is 9 months old today. I am shocked every month when I post this, that she is growing so fast. I guess the baby year flies by for all parents. I just wish it lasted a little longer. Anyway, Sara's new milestones this month includes many fun things. She is pulling herself up on everything she possibly can. She is perfecting crawling/sitting/scooting. She is eating 'grown up' food and drinking out of a sippy. She kind of started that when we were in Seattle but now that's all she'll eat. She has had her first grilled cheese sandwich, mac and cheese, spaghetti o's, string cheese, yogurt, and Cheetos's. (No lectures please.)
 
She's at such a fun age. She has stared to follow me around and wrecks the housework I was doing. Such as, when I fold clothes she rips them off the coffee table or when I load the washer (front loader, no pedestal) she pulls the clothes out of there too. She also helps with dishes and vacuuming. She cracks me up. She also has learned how to be cheesy, she has a new smile that is toothy and adorable. She's so fun. I just love her. I'm excited for every new phase that comes along with her. She is a joy.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Johnetta said...

Your baby is growing up too fast...lol. She is such a doll.

Oh yeah my friend Melea does Rock...lol. I have to figure all this blogger thing out I changed some things.

Take care.