
My poor little Lily has massive allergies. She has been on Zyrtec and eye drops called Patenol during the summer months for a few years now, but this summer she has struggled with really itchy eyes and a boogery nose. She is snoring like a buzz saw also. So this morning I took her to the doctor to see if she would be able to help Lily's summer misery. She thought that adding another medication would help, so now she is on Zyrtec, Patenol, and Singular until the pollen count goes down. I talked to the Doctor about possible allergies to food or something else, but she said since Lily only had these issues during the summer months, (especially when the cotton flies) that there was no need to worry about any other kinds of allergies. I was glad to hear that. Anyway, I think one of the 'joys' of being one of my babies is those nasty allergies. I suffered when I was little and there was little that could be done about it back in the day. I would take a benydrel, put a cold wash cloth on my eyes, and go to sleep. It sucked so I'm being a freak about making sure my babies don't have to go through that. (I'm reliving my childhood through my kids. ISSUES!!!!) So hopefully, in the next few days Lily will not have massive allergy symptoms and she will be back to her sweet little self.

No comments:
Post a Comment