Today was moving day for the Walter's clan. Whitney, Nicolle, Ethan, Lowell, Emme, and Laurie set out today for Denver. Whitney found a new job with a company in Denver and he and his family set out on a new adventure. Nicolle and I became quick friends along with all of our kids. Their son Ethan and Spencer were really close. They shared a love of playing imaginary games. They were constantly playing something outside. They also have similar personalities and seriously can argue their way out of any situation. The Walter's son Lowell, is a free spirited child with a sweet way about him. Although he and Adam are similar in personalities they fought constantly, but at times joined in with their older brothers and played some sort of imaginary 'Halo' game. Lily and Emme were really great friends. They are both feisty and mini diva's. They played really well for being little drama queens, most of the time. Lily would raid Emme's shoe closet and Emme would raid Lily's toy box. Then Nicolle had Laurie in April and I had Sara in September. Nicolle and I always wondered if our baby girls would also have similar personalities.
I have to tell you how much I enjoy my friendship with Nicolle. She is a beautiful, wonderful person that opened my eyes to so many things, whether political, historical, or social. She's a smart cookie, with a warm air about her. I adore her and hope that distance will only be distance and that there will be many more years of IMing and conversation over coffee, whether near or far. I love ya babe! Good luck on your new adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment