Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Day of Swimming

 Today was the last day of swimming for the babies. They were awesome. All three of them did great.
 Spencer was in level 5 and passed. He had to learn a wide variety of strokes and diving. He was amazing. Adam was in level 3 and he also passed. He was so funny. The teacher loved him. He also learned how to jump off the diving board. It's very cute because he does this little dance when he does it. Lily was in level 2 and she still needs a little help to pass next year or the year after. She did learn how to bob under water and float on her back. She did great also. I have to admit, it was a long few weeks getting the kids to and from everyday. We would have to get up by 9:00! Ok. I know you're laughing, but anyone who knows me know how much I hate mornings. I need like a pot of coffee to get moving. So 5 days a week for 3 weeks kicked my butt. Anyway, it was worth it.
 I loved seeing my babies achieve new things everyday. Even if it required rolling out of bed and several Maverick coffee runs. It was awesome. They are wonderful little stinkers. They so totally rock!

I have to tell you something funny really quick. Lily some how decided she was going to be uber modest and does not want to wear anything that her, ummmm shall we say, boobies might show. She is like this with swimming suits, shirts and dresses. She didn't get this modesty thing from me. Trust me. It cracks me up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: