
My sweet little Sara loves to help me do the laundry. Well, it's not really helping, it's more like undoing. When I put clothes in the washer, she takes them out. More like rips them out.

When I decide to fold the clean clothes on the couch, she takes them off the coffee table. When I tell her "NO!", she grabs the clothes even faster and rips them off the coffee table with vigor. You can see in her eyes that she means business and she will destroy all the folded laundry that I finally decided to fold. Little stinker. She has even giggles at me. She has so many new personality quirks that crack Todd and I up. She has always been snoopy and curious, but since she has been crawling and cruising, she wants to check out EVERYTHING. And maybe tear in down in the mean time.
No comments:
Post a Comment