Saturday, July 26, 2008

Meeting My Sweetie

1)Where did you meet?
We met at the Drive In. He kept coming the the drive up when he got off work. I would make him huge ice cream cones and oreo shakes that were more oreo than ice cream. He says I'm the single reason why he has diabetes.

2) What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
I thought 'oooooo, a cute college guy likes me.'

3) Do you remember what he/she was wearing when you first met them?
Not the very first time, but the first night we went on a date I noticed he was wearing a shirt that was unbuttoned a little and I saw that he had chest hair. I thought "O-La-La!"

4) Where was the first time you kissed this person?
Really late after our first date, it was in front of his friend's house, leaning up against his car. The kiss was one that I'll remember my whole life. It made me weak.

5) Where did you go for your first date?
For a ride to Meeks Cabin

6) How long before you became a couple?
About 2 seconds

7) How did he/she ask you out?
We hooked up through a looser friend we had in common.

8) Has this person ever proposed to you?
Absolutely, it was at Lotty's on my Junior Prom Night.

9) Do you and this person have kids together?
Yep, Spencer 10, Adam 7, Lily 4, & Sara 10 months

10) Have you ever broken the law with this person?
I'm sure there are a few:)

11) When was the first time you realized that you REALLY liked this person?
Almost the first time I saw him and then after one week together I knew that I was going to marry him.

12) Do you get along with his/her family??
I adore ALMOST everyone.

13) Do you trust this person?
Abso-freakin-lutely

14) Do you see them as your partner in your future?
Yep, He's soooo stuck with me.

15) What Is the most expensive thing they gave you?
My kids, house, burb, rings, I know, I'm spoiled

16) What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
Only one thing? How do I narrow it down? Let's see, he 'over' explains everything.

17) What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
I'm really hot tempered.

18) What causes the most arguments?
His Mother

19)Will this person comment?
He better

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for narrowing down what gets on your nerves. I think if you were to post everything that I do that drives you nuts, the world wide web would overheat with to much info and come crashing down