I have a really great friend named Keri, I prefer to call her by her full name, Keri Lynne. I met her several years ago when Arlene was doing preschool out of her home. She has two kids, William is a few months younger than Spencer and Emma is 2 months older than Adam. So it seemed like we were always in the same place at the same time. We quickly became really close. She is an absolutely wonderful person. She's kind been the grown up in my life. She's had a career, she owned a home and a car without a man's help, she has an education and didn't have kids until she was in her 30's. She would venture off in Salt Lake all by herself. (I was scared to death to drive in Salt Lake for a long time now I do it all the time, Thanks Keri.) She knew all the best places to shop and eat. Now that might not sound weird to some of you, but to me all those things were huge. You just don't see that a lot around here. I was very impressed with her. Anyway, she moved to Michigan about 3 years ago and I miss her terribly. It's hard keeping in touch and we seem to play phone tag a lot, but we finally connected the other night. Upon hearing hearing her voice, I just had to exclaim "Keri, you're not dead!" We visited and caught up on each other's lives. I wish we were closer, so I could check more often and make sure she's really alive and maybe we could even go shopping and eat.
Lover Ya Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment