Friday, July 18, 2008

Just Wishin'

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people (don't list names):
1. I adore you and I wish I wasn't so bitchy.
2. Can you, for even one second, stop thinking about yourself?
3. You need to realize what's really important and what's really not important.
4. Stop judging me.
5. Why are you lieing about this?
6. You need to be willing to help yourself a little more.
7. I'm afraid my kids will get hurt when they are with you.
8. You are beautiful.
9. Your way is not the only way. Back Off!
10. NO! I can't help you today. Please find someone else.

Nine things about yourself:
1. I am very possessive with my kids and I am scared to death that something horrible will happen when they are away from me.
2. I struggle with liars and people that make up stories for attention.
3. I am thankful everyday for marrying my husband when I did.
4. I freakin' love music, Justin Timberlake is my one free cheat!
5. I'm not good at 'flying by the the seat of my pants'. I want a plan.
6. Although I think I'm a good Mommy, I have so much room for improvement.
7. I love having people come over and hang out.
8. I don't trust people as much as I used to.
9. I tend to not say what I am feeling as often as I would like to. I chicken out.

Eight ways to win your heart:
1. Unconditional Love
2. Chocolate & Coffee. Maybe together.
3. Be Calm, no fit throwing. I do enough for both of us.
4. Spend time with me
5. Let me be me
6. Love Notes
7. Take care of my needs
8. Respect

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Why can I not stop screaming today?
2. Are my kids' ears broken?
3. I sure don't feel very pretty today!
4. I wonder how my brothers are doing?
5. I should grow my hair out.
6. Is this really a big deal?
7. I really should get an education.

Six things you wish you never had to do:
1. Freakin' fold the laundry
2. Clean the bathrooms
3. Get up early
4. Worry about Money
5. Yell at the kids.
6. Confront people

Five turn offs: (Friends & Lovers)
1. Arrogance
2. Liars
3. Insecure
4. Fake
5. Needy

Four turn ons:
1. Todd
2. Sense of Humor
3. Respect
4. Contentment

Three wishes for your future:
1. Zen
2. A Long life for My family, friends and I
3. World Peace

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Be at a healthy weight
2. Work for the Redcross

One possession you could not live without:
1. Aquafor

No comments: