Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Nope, I wouldn't.
Abortion: for or against?
I am pro-chioce. I don't believe in it personally, but I will defend a woman's right to choose.
Would our country fall with a woman president?
This can't be a serious question, Women absolutely rock. You should NEVER vote for or against someone based on their gender or color. You vote for them based on similar policy beliefs. I don't think the MALE president we have now has done a very stellar job.
Do you believe in the death penalty?
Yes I do, I wish it was stricter and quicker. I also wish it would include child rape cases.
Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
I honestly have no use for it, but it should be legalized.
Are you for or against premarital sex?
Absolutely for:) when you are OLD enough and MATURE enough to deal with the consequences...
Do you believe in God?
Absolutely, however, I believe a little differently than most.
Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
Absolutely, I don't understand at all why this is an issue.
Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
No, not at all.
A 12 year old girl has a baby..should she keep it?
You should never force anyone to give a baby up. That is up to the parents of that baby.
Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?
NO
Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Yes, but under the right President, the right General, and the right plan. Obama '08
Assisted suicide is illegal..do you agree?
Nope, If I was suffering from some debilitating disease, please help me out!
Do you believe in spanking your children?
Depends on the day, the kid, and the circumstance
Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
Absolutely, I believe in our country with all my heart. I love living in America, being an American woman. Raising my kids, especially my daughters in a country that respects and embraces differences. The burning the flag issue is one that I have very strong opinions about. It's not about the money, it's about the ability to have the FREEDOM to burn the flag without being persecuted for it. I believe that it is a symbol of freedom, not freedom itself. The flag to me is a piece of material It is NOT our country or it's ideals. I think people get wrapped up in THINGS being inherently good, bad, honorable, ect.. You can treat the flag with the UTMOST respect and still slap someone in the face. That's what I think our government does to our soldiers, who go to war, fight for a cause that no one really understands at this point, and then, if and when the are wounded, our government doesn't provided them or their families with the money, facilities, or healthcare that they truely deserve. (A million dollars would come in handy)
A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case..what do you think?
It depends on the day, the kids, and the circumstance. JK!
If a Mom seriously kills her kids, she is probably crazy.
Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
I think the people that know me and love me accept this is how I feel. They're what really matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment