
So, the basement is now to the painting point. And Miss Lil' was helping her Daddy. She came home from preschool ready to help in anyway she could, but Todd was spraying the paint on the main walls of the family room and she couldn't be down stairs. It upset her a little bit, but she got over it.

AS you can see, Spencer's room is going to be a military green color. The rest of the downstairs excluding the bathroom is going to be tan. I was thinking it would be a little darker, but I really like it. Tomorrow Todd will finish Spencer's room. And then Jim will come in and finish the ceiling, doors and trim. Then we are going to put wood laminate in for flooring and Jim is going to teach me how to do tile for the bathroom. Then is will be finished! Whoo-Hoo! Four years after we moved in, it will be done. We will need a couch, big ass TV and some video game playing chairs, but that will come in time. For now we are going to fill it up with what we have and move all the 'boy' stuff down stairs.

Today, Miss Lil started dance class. She will be learning hip-hop dance and clogging. Along with more tumbling. So Tuesday's she has tumbling from 4-5 pm. Then dance, clogging and more tumbling at 5:15 to 6:30. I thought she would come home exhausted, but she just ate like a horse, had a bubble bath and played with Sara. We also had to read stories about Princesses and talk to me about her dance shoes. She is so excited to be in dance class, and I'm hoping some of her hip wiggling will be tamed. She rivals Elvis. Man that girl can tear up some dance moves.

Anyway, our day was busy, from the time the boys got out of school we were running. Like Forrest Gump running. We were everywhere. (As I'm sure most of you are.) O' and the boys have Taekwondo also. But we enjoy it. Life totally rocks with my kids right now. I can't imagine anything better. I enjoy them so much. Life is crazy, Tuesdays are insane and everyone other day is loco, but it's ours and we love it. Insane Tuesday's and all. Life is good.
2 comments:
She is such a cute little girl! What dance class do you have her in and do you know if they are still taking girls?
HEY!! The basement is looking AWESOME!! If you need ANY help let us now!! ryan and I did our WHOLE basement our selves....including the tile and laminate flooring, so if ya have any questions, feel free!! :)
Post a Comment