Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sarah Palin & SNL Totally Rocks Take 2

A Heartbeat Away Guys, A Heartbeat Away!
As I watched the Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric last week, I honestly thought she was a total joke. I was surprised she didn't know some of the things Katie was asking her. I thought man, this person could be a heartbeat away from the President of the United States if John McCain is elected. AAAHHHH!!!! But she did prove herself tonight, during the debate, not to be a total idiot. Shock and surprise. I still think it's so funny to hear her say she and her running mate are Mavericks and part of the reform party. Does she know who has been running the country? Our fabulous President is republican. And as far as I can tell, John McCain seems to vote along side party lines A LOT! He is definitely not the Maverick reformer that Ms. Palin would have us believe. But still I was hoping for a train wreck and she didn't totally suck. Although her views are a little misconstrued in my humble opinion.

Tina Fey still nails her. Too funny.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Tina Fey is awesome at her Palin impression...my husband kept saying how they look alike and she will have to be Palin before they brought her back on for that.