
Today, the girls and I have been total slugs. More so me than the girls, but they are involved in my laziness because they are home. I mean there is so much that I should be doing and yet I don't have much ambition. The house desperately needs cleaned, there's about 10 loads of laundry, we've had PB & J's more frequently than I care to admit and I just feel like hanging out with my girls. As you can see, they are to much fun to do anything else. Besides, Sara is a huge helper around the house and she loves to undo what little I have done. She loves Lily's nightgowns. (That is what she is playing with.) They are silky and soft and she loves to pack them around and munch on them.

I guess I now need to stop bitching, get off my behind, fix a healthy dinner, and some how muster up the energy to clean my sty. Let me know if you have any words of inspiration. I need them desperately.
No comments:
Post a Comment