
Here's a picture of Jim priming the basement. He looks so handsome with his gas mask on. Anyway, he has primed the whole basement and now we are going to paint it. I think we are going to paint it a color called 'cup of cocoa'. It will be a dark tan or a light brown, however you want to look at it. I'm hoping to do browns and blues. Todd wants it dark and manly. I always call him Dracula because if he a had a choice the house would always be dark. Not just dark with lighting but dark with color also. That drives me insane, but I think we can create a manly dark room from him. It will also be our family room, so it will

have all the video game crap and movies down there. There is already a closet just for that specific reason. It will be so nice to have it done. And have all of that stuff out of the living room. Hopefully the mess will be cute in half upstairs and organization shall prevail. We are so excited to have this done. Whoo-Hoo! The end is in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment