Now I wanted to show this whole picture because it looks like Lily's barbie is drowning. I don't know why it's funny, but it made me giggle. The other funny thing was, Arlene has always said that my kids are so white, you could see them from space. In this picture you can see that Lily has a darker complexion that Sara, and Sara is sooooo very fair. Red hair, blue eyes, fair skin. This baby is going to sunburn in front of the TV, just like her Mommy.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Isn't She Lovely
Now I wanted to show this whole picture because it looks like Lily's barbie is drowning. I don't know why it's funny, but it made me giggle. The other funny thing was, Arlene has always said that my kids are so white, you could see them from space. In this picture you can see that Lily has a darker complexion that Sara, and Sara is sooooo very fair. Red hair, blue eyes, fair skin. This baby is going to sunburn in front of the TV, just like her Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As we sit here reading your blog, Ethan and I during his snuggle time, Ethan laughed hysterically all through this entry! Soo sweet! Too funny!
Post a Comment