
Today was a busy day. Lily, Sara and I had a lunch date with friends and my girls were
'helping' me get ready. They were mostly into my make up bag. Lily loves to find

lipstick and put it on. It reminds me of sitting with my Nana when she would get ready to go somewhere. She would dress up, from head to toe, to go almost anywhere. I loved watching her get all gussied up. And even though there are days that my helpers make it difficult and a little more time consuming when primping, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I enjoy having my girls to do 'girly' things with. My boys aren't to shabby either, they just don't share my love of make up or getting gussied up like my girls do.

My reasons for posting the sweet pictures of Sara are because I was finally able to give her piggy tails. How cute huh! I'm telling you, it was no small feet to be able to do this. She is wigglely and busy. She doesn't sit still very long, until she needs to be off and running. Then after her hair is all done up, she tends to pull her pretties out, especially when she's nursing. She is constantly removing her Mama's handy work. I truly don't always know why I try, it never lasts very long. But still, it's so cute while it lasts. This is my piggy tail baby and she is a stinkin' doll.

The last few hours of the day, (I say hours because my babies were giggling to much to go to sleep) were spent at a slumber party in Lily's room. I feel like they fight all day, so when they are together like this and giggling (and it wasn't a school night), I didn't make them go to sleep right away. They had a great time hanging out together.
No comments:
Post a Comment