Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Arlene & Sala
I had lunch today with my two best friends, Arlene and Sala. As I listened today, and watched them interact, I realize how lucky I am to have them both in my life. They are so different and yet I need what each of them bring. Arlene is stylish, smart( and a smartass), beautiful, witty, and firey. She and I connect on a deeper level than most other friendships I have had. She knows how to let me have my ADD moments, vent, cry, and laugh. I love her. Sala is also beautiful, smart, and witty but in a very different way. She has her firey moments but brings a since of calm in my life. I don't have to pretend to be anything other than me when we are together. She is comfortable with who she is and smiles all the time. I love her. They are both wonderful assests to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment