Adam is an awesome big brother. He tries so hard to handle Sara with the maturity that Spencer does, but he is so wiggly. He wants to stand up, sit down, walk around, put her up on his shoulder, lay her on the floor (all at the same time) and so on. Needless to say, this makes me very nervous. But he loves her so much. One night we where reading a book about the different emotions. One of the emotions was jealousy. I asked him if he was ever jealous, he responded by saying " Only when I don't get to hold Sara." So from then on I've tried to give him more time with her. If he would calm down and sit still it wouldn't be so hard, but Adam is our 'free spirit' and that would just be boring.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Big Brother Adam
Adam is an awesome big brother. He tries so hard to handle Sara with the maturity that Spencer does, but he is so wiggly. He wants to stand up, sit down, walk around, put her up on his shoulder, lay her on the floor (all at the same time) and so on. Needless to say, this makes me very nervous. But he loves her so much. One night we where reading a book about the different emotions. One of the emotions was jealousy. I asked him if he was ever jealous, he responded by saying " Only when I don't get to hold Sara." So from then on I've tried to give him more time with her. If he would calm down and sit still it wouldn't be so hard, but Adam is our 'free spirit' and that would just be boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment