Lily cut her own hair. She had cute little pig tails on top of her head and the rest of her beautiful wavy/curly hair was down, looking adorable. Well, we had a really bad storm here on Monday and my niece and her friend were over because the there was white out conditions for several hours and they couldn't see to leave Mountain View. Anyway , I was visiting with them when I realized that not only was Lily missing, but she was very quiet. I found her in her room, hiding in her usual 'I'm up to something corner', she looked at me like she had been caught and grabbed her hair. I knew right away what she had done. She had cut both sides of her hair up to her neck. It made me smile and grumpy all at the same time. She also gave her Barbie a fabulous haircut and designed a new wedding dress for Barbie's up coming nuptials.
Anyway,yesterday we went to the salon in town and got her hair cut. It looks cute but it was sad to see the rest of her hair and baby curls cut off.
No comments:
Post a Comment