My little Lily LOVES 'Hairspray' the movie. It cracks me up. She sings "Good Morning Baltimore' and 'I Can Hear the Bells' almost word for word. She loves Annie and any other musical she can watch. She so funny. I want to get Mary Poppins and Grease. I think she would love that and it would give our family something new to watch over and over again.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Lily and Hairspray
My little Lily LOVES 'Hairspray' the movie. It cracks me up. She sings "Good Morning Baltimore' and 'I Can Hear the Bells' almost word for word. She loves Annie and any other musical she can watch. She so funny. I want to get Mary Poppins and Grease. I think she would love that and it would give our family something new to watch over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my.. I can see her now, dancing in the livingroom and singin along.. What a joy.
Post a Comment