Thursday, January 17, 2008

-30

Adam Being Silly


Holy Crap it's cold here. The kind of cold and wind that takes your breath away. The weather report says it's 10 degrees today but it will feel more like -30. I know I choose where I live, and for the most part I love it, but today it sucks. When my boys were coming out of school today their little cheeks and noses were red. They were so cold. Adam usually peels his coat off and immediately asks for a snack and what I did that day, but today he just sat down and told me he was freezing. Spencer is usually doing something silly like pretending to fall down, but not today. They were popcicles.
Anyway, on a lighter note, Spencer did his first oral report in school today. His did such a good job. He is one of the quietest kids in his class, which is funny because he is a goof ball at home.
Todd and I are going to get a new bed tomorrow. My Nana got ours at a yard sale right after we got married. That was almost 15 years ago. The frame is starting to look like a V. Yeah for a new bed.

1 comment:

Pat said...

15 years! You are supposed to change out every 10. One thing I know, treat yourself to a good bed, good sheets and nice towels.
Hello from Amsterdam!