Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Snow
I cannot believe how much stinkin' snow we have, and how much more we are supposed to get. I loved snow as a child. I still love snow, but this is ridiculous. I'm ready for a break. I guess Wyoming and Utah have been in a drought for a while. The lakes, rivers, and other water sources have been down to scary levels, so I guess I shouldn't complain. I think what bothers me most about it is the interstate gets soooo slick. Todd works 45 min. away from home ( this makes me a raging psycho with worry sometimes) , as does my brother John, and the worst part in that my 72 year old father-in-law has to drive 3 times a week to Evanston ( 30 min. away) for dialysis. He isn't in very good health and has a hard time seeing when the roads are bad and/or it's snowing. It worries all in his family. Hopefully the 'January thaw' will come around soon. I want to bust out my flip-flops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol, you and those flip flops!
Post a Comment