Saturday, January 26, 2008

Walmart & McDonalds

Today we had a fun filled family day. We got out of bed, ate breakfast, did chores, whined a little, then the fun began. At 12:30 we went to Taco Time, then enjoyed one of the stupidest movies ever made, Alvin and the Chipmunks at 1:00. At 2:25, the movie was finally over, and we headed for Evanston. Once at Walmart, we bribed the kids to be good with a small toy ( I know we shouln't), and proceed get a massive amount of groceries. I swear, I HATE grocery shopping, so by the time I do it, I might as well buy out Walmart. Anyway, the kids are great, and we go to check out. For some reason, I ALWAYS get the TMI clerk or the slowest clerk ever to be employed with Walmart. Today was the TMI clerk. She looked at my herd of kids and said God made her stop at 2, 4 would've made her crazy. Todd and I were looking at each other with that look, the one where you talk without really saying anything. Both of us thinking ' crazy lady '. When she finally finished with our groceries, we headed to McDonald to play on the germ filled play yard. The kids had a blast there. It amazes me how much fun they have at McDonald's. Nasty food, but great fun.

No comments: