Monday, January 28, 2008

Sucky Weather

The wind and snow are so stinkin' cold here. I know I've said this before but I'm serious now. I was driving back from Lyman and could barely see a cars length in front of me. It was horrible. When I picked the boys up from school, the teachers wouldn't let the kids out until a parent came and got them or the buses got there. I went up to the door and got Adam, buried his face in my coat and we went to the van. We were popsicles when we finally made it across the play ground. So I put Adam in the van and headed back for Spencer when his bus from Ft. Bridger arrived. He got off the bus with only half of his coat on. I was MAD. I chewed him out all the way to the van. Anyway, we got home safe and sound and hope to stay put the rest of the day.
Todd had to take his Dad to Evanston for dialysis. The roads have been closed off and on all day. I hope he makes it back safe and sound. As I have mentioned before bad roads make me crazy. I turn into a total b#%*^@.
I'll post better pictures if I make it outside again.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Our weather here is quite sucky too, though I remember living in Wyoming. I would risk it to say yours is worse! But brrr, it's dang freezing here!
I have been enjoying your blog, your little family is adorable!