Conservative vs. liberal. I can't express enough how much I believe in my political views. I love Barack Obama. He has been my #1 choice from day one. However, I love Hillary Clinton. My in-laws are going to be ashamed.
This is going to sound funny, but even though I am liberal on most of my views, I've always voted conservatively. My Dad never really discussed politics, I think he mostly voted for the independent candidate. Therefore most of what I have come to learn about politics came from my father-in-law and my husband. Todd is fiscally conservative and very liberal on social issues, but my father-in-law is extremely conservative on all of his views. I truly and whole heartily respect this man. In my young life, I soon started voting for the person that my father-n-law thought was best. Yes, I voted for George Bush, not once but twice. I cannot tell you how much I regret this. I have nothing good to say about our president. Nothing!!!! I struggle with the wars, with the health care issues that surround us, and our economy. Our next President has a lot on his or her plate. One more rant. Emails about Hillary cussing (gasp) or Barack being Muslim or worse yet, not saluting the flag. Who cares if Hillary is cussing, if I were being video taped through out my day, you'll probably hear a lot of cussing. I couldn't care less is Baracks father was Muslim. Religion is not bad, it's the people inside a religion give that specific religion a bad name. The flag saluting thing kills me. Seriously. How many times have we been preoccupied with something when the 'National Anthem' or 'The Pledge of Allegiance' starts. Or better yet computerized editing. There are a lot of ways to edit a picture. There are so many more things to worry about. Give this stuff a rest. What are the issues and how are they going to get fixed? That should be in the for front of this election.
No comments:
Post a Comment