Friday, April 4, 2008

Birthday Party

 Today we had family and friends over for dinner and banana splits to celebrate my birthday. Joey is pictured here holding Sara. How cute! He's not flipping someone off. Both Joey and John, flip me off when I try to take a picture of them. Ha-Ha! I have very few pictures of them NOT flipping me off.
 This is my brother John. He was so cute with Sara tonight. He was also trying to feed her ice cream! What an Uncle. As I've mentioned before, he tries his hardest to get the kids to cuss and sometimes succeeds. Tonight he had Lily saying a few choice cuss words. He loves to see me squirm.
 Adam, Spencer, Lily, Quintin, and Savanna played outside until it was to cold and then came in for some dinner and some Wii playing.
 Lily was all dressed up in a summer dress and Arlene's shoes. What a cutie! We had a lot of fun just hanging out. There was lots of discussion about American Idol. Yes, David Cook was discussed and the conclusion was that he is HOT!! O' and he is talented. There were random conversations going on everywhere. I look up one time and see the guys talking about Mining and the girls getting very board with that subject rather quickly. We also visited about about many friends and goings on around our town. It's funny because we know everyone. So there is usually a thought about who ever or what ever. We had so much fun just hanging out. I love being with my brothers and their families. I also love being with my friends. It was a perfect night. Happy Birthday to Me!!!! Thank you to everyone.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: