
Today was crazy busy. I felt like I had a million things to do and only a short time to do it in. It was just the normal errands and of course a massive amount of housework. But it was still a ton. Sara is still up on her hands and big toes trying so hard to crawl. She's doing kind of a lunge motion and usually gets whatever it is she's reaching for. When I tried to get a picture of her doing this she seriously wouldn't even budge.

The kids had early release from school today. They got home at 12:30 and did some chores (yes, I am that mean of a Mom) and played with the neighbor kids for hours. Our neighbor Nicolle, watched the kids for me so my running around would be easier. (I only had Sara. That was soooo much easier.) At the end of the day, they were exhausted and wanted to eat and play video games.

However, when Todd got home from work they decided that they really wanted to jump on the tramp with him. The boys have made up a game where when they are jumping, they cannot let a ball touch them. It was funny to watch them play tonight.

Lily was a little better today. She was only sassy 50 times instead of 100 times. I've been trying time outs a little more consistently. It's helping I guess. She's still ornery but we'll keep working on it. I vow that Princess Lil' will NOT be a Diva.
No comments:
Post a Comment