
Sara is 7 months old today. Where the heck did that time go? She is sooooo close to crawling. She gets up on her big toes and her hands and rocks. I don't want her to crawl yet, so I sit her back on her bum. (JK, not ALL the time.) Todd thinks it's funny to help her 'practice' when I'm not around. We both know it will happen when she's ready, but we both have our own agenda and no one is backing down. Adam and Lily are also helping me on my quest by constantly picking her up and packing her around. She's one tough baby, because she is constantly being bounced and jostled, but also soft and squishy from lots and lots of love.

Anyway, she is so stinkin' cute and we adore her. As you can see, she's easy to squeeze and munch on. With those blue eyes of her's, she studies and takes in everything around her, but she also breaks into smiles so easily. What a sweet sugar.
* A quick update on Norm, he had a few complications after surgery and is in ICU. He had a breathing and feeding tube put in and seems to be holding his own. He hasn't had much progress nor has he declined in the last few days.
1 comment:
Oh, I completely understand!! Once they get mobile they're less willing to have Momma hold and snuggle them! Less so with crawling than walking, but it all happens TOO FAST!!
Post a Comment