Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lots of Little Things

First and foremost I need to tell you that Norm came through surgery and is doing well. There's not a lot to tell you other than he is stable and still very disoriented. Hopefully after a few more rounds of dialysis, he will be back to his sweet, way to charming self. He has a long road a head of him regarding recovery, but hopefully he will handle everything OK.

Michelle Obama was on The Colbert Report Tuesday and handled herself really well. Stephen can be sooo silly and ask inappropriate questions. Michelle is a beautiful, smart, insightful person. She seemed to see right through him and was still able to laugh at his silliness. It was a fun show. Hillary Clinton is going to be on his show tonight. I can't wait. Hillary can laugh at herself, it'll be interesting to see how she does tonight.And what comes out of Stephen's mouth.


American Idol was exciting. Krisy Lee Cook FINALLY went home. I can't stand her. His Royal Yumminess, David Cook was awesome Tuesday. I absolutely love him. (I think I might have mentioned that.) Enjoy.

No comments: