Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet Potato

 Sara is eating sweet poataoes. What a big deal this is at our house. She's been nursing like a maniac. So I tried solids again, this time she ate a little bit. YEAY!!! Such a big girl.
 Spencer was helping with taking pictures during our adventure. He does a pretty good job. We gave him an old camera and he is a rockstar with it. He's been capturing some candid moments (good ones) and they look pretty darn great. Anyway, he did a great job with these pictures. Plus he was helping with feeding her.
 In this picture she was eating a biter biscut while enjoying those sweet potates. She's messy and having a great time. I love how expressive her big blue eyes are and how she has her own sweet little personality all ready.
 After eating her dinner she decided she should help take some pictures and reached for the camera.
She was messy from head to toe so I didn't let her help. She's so stinkin' cute!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

So stinkin' cute is right! Oh my gosh! Love those eyes!