Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Labels On Lily

 So for the last few weeks Todd and I have been struggling with Lily. She has developed quite a Diva-ish attitude. Todd refers to her as a 'Prim Madonna'. I hate to label kids but these are sticking right now. Everything has a whine behind it, there is a nasty bite in her words and man, if looks could kill, trust me our whole family would be dead. O' My Gosh!!! We are at a loss. Do we duct tape her, ground her, take her toys away? I don't want her to become one of those rotten kids on Supernanny. Maybe that's what we need is Jo. She'll come fix it all. The other issue we have been dealing with is she has decided to be 'independent'. Not only is "I do it MYSELF", a phrase we hear constantly throughout our day, but she has now started to disappear. This last week, she has showed up at our neighbor's houses. Our neighbor Melynda, called me worried because when she got home
 Lily was waiting for her so she could play with her kids. She has also been known to sneak off to play with her friend Emme across the street. Then to make matters even worse, she thought that it would be okay to sneak away from her Daddy in Utah on Tuesday. I don't think I've EVER seen him angrier or more scared than that moment. What a stinker. I swear we turn or heads for one minute (go potty, make dinner, heck even go into another room for a minute) and she is gone. What am I going to do with our wonderer? I think I'm going to need a leash and some duct tape.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: